Creepy 'stalker'

I  was talking to and went out a few times with a girl for several months. We’ve been communicating less and I think she may have been upset. I recently found out through a friend that she made a fake account and has been adding my friends on social media viewing their pictures, stories, etc. for a while now. I didn’t tell my friends who this is but I was able to figure it out based on what they told me. The account has been deleted now. I told my friends it might be a toxic ex I had because I don’t want to tell them who she is. The last conversation I had with her, we discussed taking a break from talking. Should I send her a message telling her I know what’s going on? Should I just delete and block her? Wait to see if she contacts me and then bring it up?

4 minutes ago, Marc2121 said:

I  was talking to and went out a few times with a girl for several months. she made a fake account and has been adding my friends on social media viewing their pictures, stories, etc. for a while now. I didn’t tell my friends who this is but I was able to figure it out based on what they told me.

Best to delete her and all her people from all your social media, devices and messaging apps. Don't invite communication. Be sure you also delete all her people. Often these types use friends' accounts to cyberstalk.

• Like 2
  • Author
13 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Best to delete her and all her people from all your social media, devices and messaging apps. Don't invite communication. Be sure you also delete all her people. Often these types use friends' accounts to cyberstalk.

Thanks. Do you think I should just delete her or block her too?

Edited by Marc2121
1 minute ago, Marc2121 said:

Thanks. Do you think I should just delete or block?

Yeah, sever this weirdness from your online presence. 

Delete block delete block. This sounds creepy and can only get worse. Definitely sever all ties here!

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure why you let it go on.  You & your friends need to educate yourself about cyber security.  Stop accepting friend requests from people you don't know IRL.  

• Like 1
  • Author
4 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

I'm not sure why you let it go on.  You & your friends need to educate yourself about cyber security.  Stop accepting friend requests from people you don't know IRL.  

You’re right. When I mentioned the account some said they blocked it but others accepted. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, Marc2121 said:

Should I just delete and block her?

Do this and tell your friends that she's a creepy stalker ex who's using them to keep tabs on you. If needs be, you'll have to block them in order to keep her out of your business. They can then choose whose side they're really on and you can take the appropriate action with your account and information.

• Author
Just now, kendahke said:

Do this and tell your friends that she's a creepy stalker ex who's using them to keep tabs on you. If needs be, you'll have to block them in order to keep her out of your business. They can then choose whose side they're really on and you can take the appropriate action with your account and information.

Thanks. Yeah, I think blocking is a good idea to just move on. Even though we knew each other for a while, we only met in person twice, so I wouldn’t call her an ex.