good-looking, smart, successful, works out, has a nice car

luiscasabuena

• Author
luiscasabuena
17 hours ago, dramafreezone said:

I still maintain my premise.  For whatever reason, he doesn't have the ability to command the specific type of woman that he covets.

Why can't he move to a highly populated area to increase his chances?  There are 4 billion women in this world. It's actually mathmatically impossible for him to date all of the women he would find appealing, but he has to be near them. 

If he cannot move, or is unwilling to move to increase his chances, then I'd say that's something to work on.  Is it a situation where he's a big fish in a small pond and he doesn't want to face the music in the big pond?   Move to Jakarta and then say you can't fnd a great woman that's Chinese or Spanish and ticks all of the boxes.

I love this city. It's beautiful. Scenic. Close to the sea. :) And it's easy living here. Less traffic. Less pollution. I could go on and on about the beauty of this place.

2 hours ago, luiscasabuena said:

I have a new prospect now, but she lives farther away, about 9-10 hours from here. I'm not sure if she's all three but she's both beauty and brains and we have the same profession. 

Is this another new prospect or the one who you claimed went cold after you visited & gave her flowers?  If it's the same one, has she warmed back up again? 

dramafreezone
10 hours ago, luiscasabuena said:

I love this city. It's beautiful. Scenic. Close to the sea. :) And it's easy living here. Less traffic. Less pollution. I could go on and on about the beauty of this place.

Well ok, date what's available to you then.  I don't know what other solution there is for you.

Edited by dramafreezone