Ended it with a MM will he reach out? Heartbroken

2 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

It’s best I’ve unleashed now he’s like well if you feel like that then block me I said give you the easy way out!!!

How is that the easy way out. I hate to say it Scot, but you are still playing games with him…

• Like 1
Just now, Scotgirl84 said:

I’ll let him sweat though blocking him just now is what he wants!!!!

If this is really about you, it doesn’t matter what he wants. 

If you are not blocking him because it’s what he wants - you are still playing games. You are punishing him with the intention of seeing how he responds. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I’ll let him sweat though blocking him just now is what he wants!!!!

Why do you care more about what he wants than what you need?

• Like 1
  • Author
17 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Why do you care more about what he wants than what you need?

I don’t but I feel blocking him gives him the satisfaction? 

• Author

Do you think I’ve done the right thing by telling him he’s a fake and liar and he’s played me????

• Author

Do you think I’ve done the right thing by telling him he’s a fake and liar and he’s played me????

I’m done pretending he’s unhappy and making excuses for him when he’s used me all along and now he just wants to be friends to ease his conscience and save his marriage by keeping me sweet that’s what it sounds like doesn’t it???

3 minutes ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Again, why do you care what he wants.  You would be smarter to do what you need

No.  Contacting him is not helping you move on at all.   And in all honesty, he will probably laugh at your response anyway.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I’m done pretending he’s unhappy and making excuses for him when he’s used me all along and now he just wants to be friends to ease his conscience and save his marriage by keeping me sweet that’s what it sounds like doesn’t it???

@Scotgirl84 I can't keep up with your posts.  Can you do just one post at a time and put all your thoughts in it?

You're giving him far too much space in your brain.  Just block him and be done with it.

• Like 1
  • Author
5 minutes ago, basil67 said:

@Scotgirl84 I can't keep up with your posts.  Can you do just one post at a time and put all your thoughts in it?

You're giving him far too much space in your brain.  Just block him and be done with it.

I’m sorry I just feel telling him how he is and that I never want to see him again is helping me move on now cos the friends act is bullshit and his way of easing his conscience 

If you sent that and blocked him immediately it would be helping.   But sending it, believing he might care about your message and leaving him able to contact you doesn't do anything to show him (or yourself) that you're done.

• Like 1
  • Author
4 minutes ago, basil67 said:

If you sent that and blocked him immediately it would be helping.   But sending it, believing he might care about your message and leaving him able to contact you doesn't do anything to show him (or yourself) that you're done.

So do you think I’ve done the right thing saying that? But now I should just block him? 

I think it was a complete and utter waste of time and I think he will just laugh at it.  But if you think you've done the right thing, then that's OK.   Of course, it's all meaningless if you don't block him.

• Like 2
  • Author
1 minute ago, basil67 said:

I think it was a complete and utter waste of time and I think he will just laugh at it.  But if you think you've done the right thing, then that's OK.   Of course, it's all meaningless if you don't block him.

Cos he’s a liar and a cheat. I know what you mean. Why did I think he was different?? If he can go to bed with his wife every night lying to her he can lie to me 

• Author

Cos he’s a liar and a cheat. I know what you mean. Why did I think he was different?? If he can go to bed with his wife every night lying to her he can lie to me 

I don’t think he will laugh though he will be worried incase he gets caught out now 

• Author
14 minutes ago, basil67 said:

I still think it was a waste of time and shows him that you still care what he thinks.

So I should just block now 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I’m sorry I just feel telling him how he is and that I never want to see him again is helping me move on now cos the friends act is bullshit and his way of easing his conscience 

The friends act is his way of trying to keep you involved. 

All you have to say to the man is - this isn’t what I want for my life, I’m ending it now. 

I think you are giving him satisfaction now by continuing to engage with him. When you get angry with him and call him names - he knows he has you. You are still thinking about him and you still feel something for him - anger and hurt - because you care. 

The best revenge is for you to move on and actually have a good life. 

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
3 hours ago, BaileyB said:

The friends act is his way of trying to keep you involved. 

All you have to say to the man is - this isn’t what I want for my life, I’m ending it now. 

I think you are giving him satisfaction now by continuing to engage with him. When you get angry with him and call him names - he knows he has you. You are still thinking about him and you still feel something for him - anger and hurt - because you care. 

The best revenge is for you to move on and actually have a good life. 

I said to him so what do you want just to be friends with me nothing more? He says yes please just friends. 

• Author
7 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Good lord, OP

Just block this guy. He is never going to be yours. 

I know very true he’s so bad 

16 hours ago, Scotgirl84 said:

Of what? This is real life not play ground stiff -real people get hurt 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Scotgirl84 said:

I said to him so what do you want just to be friends with me nothing more? He says yes please just friends. 

Why would you ask that ?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Scotgirl84 said:

he’s so bad 

What do you even mean by this?

This isn’t about him OP - this is about you. You need to make a decision that is good and healthy for you.