past sex experience of my girlfriend

• Author
4 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

The next time they do this in your presence, why not just directly say that you would appreciate if they don't discuss it in front of you?

Nip it in the bud yourself if nobody else is going to. 

I've thought about doing this but I have a feeling it will make the situation very awkward. she will also be surprised, 'cause all these years I've always seemed ok with it and now I'm bringing it up? I'm afraid this might cause a strain in our relationship. perhaps being sincere with her when we are alone would be better

ExpatInItaly
37 minutes ago, taylor92 said:

I've thought about doing this but I have a feeling it will make the situation very awkward. she will also be surprised, 'cause all these years I've always seemed ok with it and now I'm bringing it up? I'm afraid this might cause a strain in our relationship. perhaps being sincere with her when we are alone would be better

You haven't already done so?

Yes, you need to be more honest with her. She can't know how you feel if you don't speak your mind. 

42 minutes ago, taylor92 said:

I have a feeling it will make the situation very awkward. 

Agree. Just change the subject rather than lecture her friends. 

• Like 1

OK thanks for clearing up...so she had a fun night. Maybe that's her way of dealing with it.

It's a weird situation. So it was a one time thing. If she can't stop talking about it, ask her why she brings it up.

Edited by smackie9
emprosnet7

As long as there "friends" are on the scene, this thing will keep popping up. If you want to start fresh, remove them completely and stay away from drugs and alcohol.