He always says hi to me when I'm in store. I never seen him do it to anyone else.

Hannahhawks87

he's been doing it for months and months now. We have had little conversations here and there but nothing too serious. Whenever I go into the shop and he's walking passed, whether he's with a colleague or on his own and he sees me. He always says hi! I've not noticed him do it with anyone else. I drove passed him once in the car and he waved to me before I even noticed him. This has been going on now for over a year and I dont wanna look like an idiot if he's just being polite.

39 minutes ago, Hannahhawks87 said:

he's been doing it for months and months now. We have had little conversations here and there but nothing too serious. Whenever I go into the shop and he's walking passed, whether he's with a colleague or on his own and he sees me. He always says hi! I've not noticed him do it with anyone else. I drove passed him once in the car and he waved to me before I even noticed him. This has been going on now for over a year and I dont wanna look like an idiot if he's just being polite.

And who is he?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hannahhawks87 said:

He is one of the managers at the store I go into regularly. 

Sounds like someone just saying hi.

• Thanks 1
dramafreezone

Eh, you may just be projecting your own interest on to him.  If you really like him spark up a conversation, flirt and see what happens.

Sometimes, when someone has a bad primary relationships, it's nice to fantasize that you have a secret admirer.

It would be best to address the BF situation and improve the co-parenting with your child's father.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1

Do you know anything else about him, like his name?  Start there.  Ask some Qs to get to know him.  That should enable you to gage his interest or give him a chance to clarify.  

My friend met her guy because they would often see each other while stuck in traffic on their commutes.   They waived & flirted from a distance for a almost a year before they finally ended up in the same bar one day & had a chance to talk.