That was strange

mortensorchid

I woke up this morning and powered up my phone.  I got a message from a guy I was somehow Facebook friends with (I don't think we have interacted in any way in the past).  He messaged me last night saying "I need to ask a woman's opinion on something".  I was up at 8 in the morning and responded "Go on".  He responded immediately and said he and two friends were drinking the other night and he got into a threesome with the woman and her bf and he was going off about how much he liked it.  I responded back as appropriate.  I said well that depends - if you want attention from me or others, you can be the center of attention but recognize that I am not impressed by this as a complete stranger.  And second, if you were trying to pick me up this way, this was a complete fail.  I have no idea how/why you felt this was how you could pick up me or any other woman this way.  Third, you should see a therapist.  In all seriousness, you should.  And fourth, you're getting blocked.  Bye sunshine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, sounds like a brilliant response, mortenshorchid.  He just wanted to talk about his fantasies with you and you saw right through it.