maybe i just worry too much

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

I have been seeing this girl (Sasha) for a few weeks now. We have went out on 2 dates and they both went really well. We held hands and kissed several times. I really really like her and would love to persue onward with her.

Well my problem is, and maybe im overreacting but she hasn't called or emailed me in 3 days. I haven't tried calling her, but i did leave her an email. All i wrote on the email was (i miss ya!) and i haven't heard back from her yet. Usually she calls or emails me when she gets home from work.

I know she works and stuff alot so i guess that could be the case. She usually works in the evening, where i work in the mournings. I REALLY like her and i don't want to mess anything up. I also have problems trusting anyone because i have been hurt and lied to a bunch of times in the past. hmmmm.... Does anyone have an oppinion?

I have been seeing this girl (Sasha) for a few weeks now. We have went out on 2 dates and they both went really well. We held hands and kissed several times. I really really like her and would love to persue onward with her. Well my problem is, and maybe im overreacting but she hasn't called or emailed me in 3 days. I haven't tried calling her, but i did leave her an email. All i wrote on the email was (i miss ya!) and i haven't heard back from her yet. Usually she calls or emails me when she gets home from work. I know she works and stuff alot so i guess that could be the case. She usually works in the evening, where i work in the mournings. I REALLY like her and i don't want to mess anything up. I also have problems trusting anyone because i have been hurt and lied to a bunch of times in the past. hmmmm.... Does anyone have an oppinion?

Why is she doing all the calling? If you don't want to mess anything up, call her tonight, don't e-mail her. Calling is so much more personal.

Good Luck

Call her up and see what's up. Don't get too mushy about missing her and everything though. Just see what she's been up to and see what she's doing this weekend. If nothing, ask her out again. But at least you can find out if all is ok or if she doesn't want to date again.

I have been seeing this girl (Sasha) for a few weeks now. We have went out on 2 dates and they both went really well. We held hands and kissed several times. I really really like her and would love to persue onward with her. Well my problem is, and maybe im overreacting but she hasn't called or emailed me in 3 days. I haven't tried calling her, but i did leave her an email. All i wrote on the email was (i miss ya!) and i haven't heard back from her yet. Usually she calls or emails me when she gets home from work. I know she works and stuff alot so i guess that could be the case. She usually works in the evening, where i work in the mournings. I REALLY like her and i don't want to mess anything up. I also have problems trusting anyone because i have been hurt and lied to a bunch of times in the past. hmmmm.... Does anyone have an oppinion?