Help! guy friend is confusing me!

totallyhipgirl

totallyhipgirl

So i just came to college and naturally, ive become really close with a guy in my class. We used to just hang out at school but then we'd watch movies, go for walks etc. etc. and i started to like him. After a while, I told him and asked that things wouldnt get weird. *keep in mind I never asked him how he felt* so i just assumed he didnt like me when he just said it wouldnt get weird. One night, we're watching a movie and he kisses me. I was so confused and we talked...and i wanted to know what we had become.

He said he doesnt like to label things *he said this before anything happened* but i need to go on something. So we agreed on seeing eachother. Nothing changed however, maybe i expected too much in a few days, but all i got was it seemed was a few goodnight kisses. I confronted him about it and he says he likes to take it slow and i cant expect change right away...and everything was fine...so we got rid of seeing eachother to see where we end up. I feel as though things are weird. I can't tell whats going through his mind and he doesn't really talk about it. He just says, we'll let things happen naturally.

To me that sounds like a shut down...but what should i do...do i show him i like him..by holding hands or ne thing? Im just not sure how to act around him