GIRLS NEED HELP...

My current girlfriend( for about 2 years) will not have sex with me anymore unless it involves me, her, and my friend Dave. It's been over 2 months since we've had sex.

I'm not into this kind of stuff, i've told her that, she knows that but she just seems to be not interested in how i feel about this subject, she calls me a prude and that nobody will ever like me cause i'm too old fashioned...

I don't know what to do, i love this girl, but she hurts me with this, and i do want to sleep with her, what should i do?

Darnell

If what I think you are saying is correct, that your girlfriend will not have sex with you unless your friend Dave is in on the action, I would sever all contact with her effective immediately.

What do you need that crap for? If she's not into lovemaking with a special man in her life, YOU, but more into kinky stuff that you aren't comfortable with, there's no point in continuing. I would also consider it a personal affront that she wants your best friend involved in such a personal part of your relationship.

Dump this lady immediately. She has a screw loose. You will have lots more problems with her in the future if you hang around. She's a real nut case.

I agree with Tony and t. This chick isn't something you're gonna be happy with down the road if she doesn't care what you think and is playing sex games with after only 2 years. How about telling her the only way she's gonna get sex is with you, her, and one of her friends? Bet she flips out. Or maybe suggest some other guy besides Dave to see if she just secretly wants him. But the bottom line is that she isn't the one. You have to separate from her and find someone else to have fun with. Good luck.

My current girlfriend( for about 2 years) will not have sex with me anymore unless it involves me, her, and my friend Dave. It's been over 2 months since we've had sex. I'm not into this kind of stuff, i've told her that, she knows that but she just seems to be not interested in how i feel about this subject, she calls me a prude and that nobody will ever like me cause i'm too old fashioned... I don't know what to do, i love this girl, but she hurts me with this, and i do want to sleep with her, what should i do? Darnell