Anyone Afraid to Take the Covid Vaccine Because of Fauchi's emails?

I was up for taking it but then it comes out that Anthony Fauchi, who has had a hand in the vaccine, there is all this news now about how according to his emails, new about the Wuhan lab leak before now, which makes the vaccine scene suspect now. So now I am fraid to take it now because of this new light shedding.

But what do you think?

Happy Lemming

Both my girlfriend and I are older individuals, that put us in that "at risk" group.

We were both more afraid of death, than the vaccine.

As soon as our state gave us the "green light" to get in line for the shot, we were there.

• Like 2

Does not matter how the virus came to be, man made or not. Does not matter if vaccines are money making machines or not. The virus is here, it's killing, it's monopolizing health system, it's hurting the enonimy, we need vaccines in our arms, no matter how we got here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
lana-banana
3 hours ago, ironpony said:

I was up for taking it but then it comes out that Anthony Fauchi, who has had a hand in the vaccine, there is all this news now about how according to his emails, new about the Wuhan lab leak before now, which makes the vaccine scene suspect now. So now I am fraid to take it now because of this new light shedding.

But what do you think?

This is misinformation. Fauci didn't develop any of these vaccines and the origin of the virus has nothing to do with the vaccine's efficacy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1