green with envy

When I met my current boyfriend....I wasnt quite ready for a relationship. Well we started dating anyway. Well about two weeks into the relationship we got in an arguement. He went off and stayed gone all weekend. When he can back late Monday evening I was at work. (I worked at a bar) He decided he would come by and see me. The first thing that I noticed was that up and down both of his arms he had scratch marks. I waited until I got off work to discuss it with him. He would not tell me where they came from. 2 weeks down the road I asked him again about the scratch marks. He told me to mind my own business. When we got home that afternoon he finally decided he was going to tell me about them. He said that when he left that Friday he went to a friends house ( female friend ). He said they were play fighting and she scratched him. Well I got pissed anyway and told him that he better hope her **** was better than mine cause he would never get mine again. His comment to that was "oh it wasnt baby"!!!! Hello? He just told on his self. He claims he used to date her....so he knew it wasnt better!! Well we are still together now and everytime we argue I cant help but bring it up. It has been a year since he went to her house and when I mention it now the story changes. What should I do? Leave him?

You seem to have an awfully lot of drama in your life..

Lets see.. You still are in love with your ex that you have a baby with.

On another post your bf is 35 years older than you and he has an ED

Now this post..

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

All these posts in about an hours time