Questions to all guys: not enough sex, texting other women in tinder while in relationship?

It wasn't so much a lie back & think of England. It shouldn't be painful but you can compensate for lack of full on arousal with lube.  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Hell no! You did nothing wrong at all. Is standing up for yourself wrong? Calling someone out on their deceitful behaviour wrong? Is knowing you deserve better and walking away wrong? No way! Good on you. Not all guys are like that. You dodged a bullet from a lying narcissistic a$$h@!*.

Never settle and know that you deserve someone special who will treat you well, and will honesty and respect

On 8/3/2021 at 1:18 AM, leeali said:

@Happy Lemming, could you tell me what I did wrong? Is my belief wrong?  Do all women have to sexually satisfied their guys to keep them around?  Is it my fault that I cannot change for him to meet his sexual desire?

Just now, Momma Zen said:

Hell no! You did nothing wrong at all. Is standing up for yourself wrong? Calling someone out on their deceitful behaviour wrong? Is knowing you deserve better and walking away wrong? No way! Good on you. Not all guys are like that. You dodged a bullet from a lying narcissistic a$$h@!*.

Never settle and know that you deserve someone special who will treat you well, and will honesty and respect