Another ap? what do I do?

57 minutes ago, inamess8 said:

- I would delete AP contact information.

- I would delete contact information.

- I would delete AP information.

One of the main reasons is she confronted you or you noticed she's looking through your phone or you suspect she's suspicious. Or you've told her it's just a friend or colleague, etc. 

• Like 1
LynneVicious

Op,

I have to ask... gently now, are you the wife posting as the husband to gain alternative views on your situation?

Here is one of the other threads that Expat is mentioning. And she’s right that the similarities are striking.  I cant find the other one right now. The other one is quite long asking the same question  

It is just the same question over and over. If you’re the same poster, the answers won’t change. And, at this point, there’s nothing else us posters can do for you. 

If you are a new poster and the question you’re asking is valid, then the best advice we can give is to read the other posts about this topic. I’ll try to find the other one. It will answer your questions about keeping an affair partners number.

Again, I ask this gently without being presumptuous, but additional info would be helpful to us if you are a new poster about how the affair started, state of your marriage etc.  

• Like 9

No one here is a mind reader. 
"I love strawberry cheesecake, I have no idea why I love strawberry cheesecake, do you know why I love strawberry cheesecake?
Any ideas?"

BUT
IF I had an AP and IF I wanted to keep his details.
I would delete them from my phone but before that I would write them down or print them out and hide them somewhere safe ie at work.
OR I would email them to myself at a new and secret email address
OR I would save them on a text file, hidden away somewhere
OR I would commit them to memory... etc. etc.
Plenty places to hide them if you want to.
Leaving them on your phone is sloppy and lazy, unless of course you WANT to be found out.

• Like 1
justbrowsing85

I was going to link Edith post here for the OP to see things from her perspective (opposite, somewhat but striking similar questions) but it is gone now.  It was still here in this sub last week.  strange.  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, justbrowsing85 said:

I was going to link Edith post here for the OP to see things from her perspective (opposite, somewhat but striking similar questions) but it is gone now.  It was still here in this sub last week.  strange.  

For some reason, it has been moved to the sexual health forum. I suspect that is a glitch and it will be returned. 

• Thanks 1
ExpatInItaly
1 hour ago, inamess8 said:

id appreciate you private messaging me accusations

What accusations?

I didn't accuse you of anything. 

• Like 1