Partner more bothered about himself

Katie_emily_amy

I found out in May of 2020 my partner had been doing the dirty on me for way before we met. Long story short i met him on pof in march 2013 & started dating i found a message on his fone in august 2013 saying dont tell [x] u saw me at the pub to his mate, conducted a plan between me n my mates to set up a fake profile on pof to see if he woukd reply n he did with half naked pics of himself. I confronted him n he said he didnt think we was serious. Anyways i search [x] in [x] n found a profile  with him n her on it! Confronted him that day over the fone n he said they were split up and never wanted the child she was pregnant with but had to help her as she wasn't prepared,. I took this on the chin n thought he was telling the truth he was around mine every full weekend n 2-3 times in the day during the week as he worked for high peak borough council! Skip forward i found out i was pregnant march 6th 2014 i told him his reaction was he had herpes so i should  get myself checked out, i willingly went to the sexual health clinic to which i found out i didnt,. I wanted nothing to do with him after this but he was persistent n guilt tripped me. Skip forward to may 2015 i found messages on his fone when he was around visiting our son about a wedding, inever said anything the week after he turned up at my house with a carset in his car n a baby toy, i asked why n he said he had had his daughter. I looked in the boot n there was a womans suitcase n his i kept my mouth shut i bloody knew something was going off, skip forward i messaged this woman n told her tgat i think her partners cheating n that was that they split up n i got the blame. Ive over this past year found out that he's been doing it for years till thos point. 

I want to leave him I've had enough

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
personal information
6 hours ago, Katie_emily_amy said:

I want to leave him

You should have done so years ago. 

He is not committed to you. Don't waste more time with a guy who just doesn't care. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 6:40 PM, Katie_emily_amy said:

I want to leave him I've had enough

Have you? Seems you're ruminating about him and this chick he's with.

If you want to leave him, then leave him. Stop playing "gotcha games" with him.  He's a liar and a cheater--why do you want that energy in your life?