The other man doesn't want to let me go back to my husband

Happiesttogether

HappilyMarried
7 minutes ago, Daisydooks said:

Restraining orders exist for a number of reasons. This is one of them

I agree if she really was afraid or wanted nothing to do with him. However the OP post in the opening post that "he keeps popping up and my lack of self control gets the better of me.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Bryanp said:

Actually it depends on the various countries they are living in.

Fair. I hope she lives in one of them or actually shows restraint instead of giving in. This man showing up at her home sounds utterly creepy. 

On 9/19/2021 at 2:48 PM, Happiesttogether said:

I have been seeing this guy on the side for a few months. Made it clear as day that I won’t leave my husband for him, to which he acknowledged and agreed. Now he is convinced that we will have a future and he sees me in it, with his Son. Who has become extremely attached to me after countless times of saying and asking to not brings kids into this. As my kid has not and will not be introduced to him. 
Iv called it off countless times blocked ignored ect. He pitches up at my gate and doesn’t leave. Follows me to work till I take him back or talk to him. 

He is convinced we will be something, I have no intention of being with him past the completion of my contract, when I can return to my husband in another country. 

I created this mess now I’m living the consequences. Where to from here? Yes it sounds dumb and and obvious fix but he keeps popping up and my lack of self control just gets the better of me.

Unfortunately he seems delusional and unwilling to respect your boundaries. If you wish to eventually wean yourself off or discontinue the relationship, then not having any further contact is best. You're leaving the country soon so be safe and don't do anything to put yourself in harm's way or encourage more of that behaviour. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, HappilyMarried said:

I agree if she really was afraid or wanted nothing to do with him. However the OP post in the opening post that "he keeps popping up and my lack of self control gets the better of me.

This question is for OP, but what exactly is sexy abous this? This is a turn off and creepy as heck. :( I would be so turned off if a man I was sleeping with did this (married or not.) 

OP, you are allowed to exercise boundaries.  What about this behaviour do you find attractive enough to reel you back in?????

• Like 2
On 9/19/2021 at 5:48 PM, Happiesttogether said:

He pitches up at my gate and doesn’t leave. Follows me to work till I take him back or talk to him. 

Will police come if you called the police the next time he tries this?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, HappilyMarried said:

So you told your husband about all of the sex you and this other guy have had over the past 5+ months. So did you also tell your husband that this man also does not want you to have anything to do with him?

Did you also tell your husband about the numerous other men beside the one you told your husband about while he was not doing anything like you were?

"Problem is: I have been meeting guys for the sole purposes of fulfilling a release. Just for the sex. As many of you know those lines get blurred I had the first guy catch feelings."

The bold part above is a quote from your other thread 5 months ago did you share this as well?

So the 3 quotes above I'm very curious you say in the first quote that you told your husband that you have cut all ties with this man. However in the first post on this thread you say the 2nd quote and then in your last post you give the 3rd quote.

So it looks like you told your husband you had cut all contact with the other guy which it is evident in your post that's not true. I would guess if he showed up this weekend you would have sex with him. You are clearly not telling your husband the whole truth and a lot of non truth's.

One last question.

In this statement you make is only spending time with them like a movie or dinner or something with them and your son, or is he having all out sex with her and having her spend the night or going and spending the night with her as you are with your men?

Finally, I am sorry I have followed the whole Covid worldwide pretty closely and even goggled to see how many countries had ban travel to other countries for the entire past 18 months and it said not countries had done so most had ban travel for at least a year or more but not country according to goggle had ban all travel for the entire 18 months. Best of luck!

I am sorry but after reading your post in both threads I feel sorry for your husband. You started every bit of this not him and you have with held information, told him half-truths, and out and out lied to him over these past 5+ months. You came up with the idea of setting up tinder accounts just for company and you know that even through that's what you told him you planned to use yours to have sex with men the entire time. I am pretty sure you not told him even half of the things you have done and also are using this covid and travel restrictions to not come see your child and husband because you enjoy living the single life and having sex whenever you want. Also, you keep seeing this guy you are complaining about plus he has a son just like yours so you have that as well without the marriage and continuous living together. I guess it is no wonder you won't go see your husband and family or work something out for them to come see you and cramp your style. I really feel for your husband but especially your son. At least your husband is an adult and could do something about it like divorce, but you your poor little boy its hard telling what is going through his little mind as to why his mommy don't want to come see him or have him come and see her.

Her story has been very fluid,  which is common when they don't really have an answer or being really seen, despite what you're saying. 

• Like 1
HappilyMarried

So you never have answered this question so you husband has a woman where he lives and is having sex with her on a regular basis? Is he having sex with multiple women as you were with with multiple men? Just answer that and if you are then if you are both happy then you have an open marriage either keep it as is or commit back to a monogamous marriage.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed reference to hidden content
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
On 9/23/2021 at 6:37 AM, Happiesttogether said:

I had made it crystal clear I wouldn’t leave my husband

I agree with the others - this man is overstepping the boundary you are trying to set. There is nothing appealing and lots to be concerned about there…

Edited by BaileyB

As a mother, your first priority is to keep your son safe.  That means protecting him and you from this other man who is stalking you.  Once that is addressed, then either fix your marriage or let it go.  Your second life is putting your son at risk.  

Edited by Nothanks