How to find another nympho?

First off, is it possible for a guy to be a nympho?? if it is i think i am one. how do u find girls that are nymphos? is there a way to tell? i think the only way i could be happy is to find one, is there something other than the internet i could use instead of getting to know girls before finding out whether or not they are one

Try this. It'll get straight to the point. No wasting time getting to know her.

You: "Hi, I'm UpandDown."

Girl: "I'm [insert girl's name here]."

You: "I haven't seen you here before. So... you a nympho?"

Or if you don't want to waste those precious seconds it took introducing yourself and getting her name, go straight to "Hi. Are you a nympho." Alternately, you could also skip the word "hi".

• Like 1
If you are ridiculing me...i dont need it right now...if your serious..i wouldnt have the courage

Sorry, man, but I didn't think you could possibly be serious. Your question sounded like "How can I tell if I'm going to get a lot of sex without wasting too much time on a girl?"

What I said would probably actually work. You'd get slapped a lot for it, but you'd better believe that if a girl did respond positively, you'd have what you were looking for.

First off, is it possible for a guy to be a nympho?? if it is i think i am one. how do u find girls that are nymphos? is there a way to tell? i think the only way i could be happy is to find one, is there something other than the internet i could use instead of getting to know girls before finding out whether or not they are one

Try like me and control yourself..

Where were you 3 months ago? haha..

I've been called a nyph when I'm involved with someone. T

he guy I'm dating now is holding off for at least one month. It's maddening.....

I don't think there is anyway to know if a girl is a nymph unless she sleeps around a lot. I would say that is a tell-tale sign. But then the question remains if she would stay true to you..

considering that in your other post you said you're 16 and the extent of your sexual encounters was making out with a girl, I really highly recomend you spend some time exploring your sexuality before deciding that you're a nympho. Just because you think about sex alot or are horny all the time doesn't make you one. Infact, I think it's safe to assume alot of guys are that way.