It worked fine!!!

Surfer Guy

Hey...the last post I put up here I described the situation and asked if I should do a certain thing about it. Well, I did but instead of the flowers and candy I gave her a teddy bear. She was shocked when she pulled up and saw me standing there but once she got out of the car she was nothing but smiles!!! She looked so burnt out it wasn't even funny. On top of that she had to change and go back to work for a meeting. She said that it was a very nice surprise and that she will definately try her best to make more time to see me. I could tell that she's not sleeping near enough and I asked her how much sleep she was getting and she said about two hours a day. But she looked right into my eyes and told me that she loved me and we had a short but awsome make-out session at the end. Okay...you probably don't want to hear about that. But I just wanted to update you on the situation!

Sounds really great. I'm happy for you. But you've got to find this lady a job where she can get more sleep. The heart, brain and most other important organs of the body require an absolute minimum of six to seven hours a night to stay healthy and function properly.

Keep us posted and good luck!

Yeah, I know. It was actually really sad to see her like that. But she is trying to buy a house and she wants it more than anything because now she is living back in with her parents. She is making really good money where she is working and I'm really happy for her, but however I don't want to see her burnt out all the time. What should I say to her about it? I mean I am happy for her because she likes what she does but they have her working just too many hours. She feels the exact same way, but she needs the money. I do what I can to help her. But it's kinda hard to even get in contact with her sometimes. Know what I mean? It's just kind of a messed up situation I guess. Well, I know that we'll get through it as far as our relationship is concerned. But now I'm just worried about her. Like you said, the body needs more sleep than what she is geting.

Sounds really great. I'm happy for you. But you've got to find this lady a job where she can get more sleep. The heart, brain and most other important organs of the body require an absolute minimum of six to seven hours a night to stay healthy and function properly. Keep us posted and good luck!