I'm pregnant, but I have a dilemma from whom? help!

I would tell your husband about the affair. It is certainly possible based on what you described that you aren't even carrying his child. I agree based on what you said it is unlikely but it is still a real possibility. 

But more importantly, your husband deserves to be able to make an informed decision as to whether he wants to stay with and support someone who has betrayed him like you have. 

Edited by Midwest27
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, elaine567 said:

Does your bf look like you husband?

Uh? 

And..........if so?

Edited by Uruktopi
On 10/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, Srckata said:

Where can I take that test, what is the price?
 and what is needed?

You and your husband provide a dna sample to your doctor and a blood test to get the baby’s dna. Then they run a comparison. 

Question: were you engaged at the time you had sex with the other man, or was the marriage an idea that came up after you discovered that you were pregnant?

Keep in mind, many men (for obvious reasons) have resolved to have the paternity checked for any child conceived by their wife or girlfriend.  

Is it possible it's both?

"Fraternal twins can be born from two different fathers in a phenomenon called heteropaternal superfecundation. Although uncommon, rare cases have been documented where a woman is pregnant by two different men at the same time."

• Author
19 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Is it possible it's both?

"Fraternal twins can be born from two different fathers in a phenomenon called heteropaternal superfecundation. Although uncommon, rare cases have been documented where a woman is pregnant by two different men at the same time."

I am pregnant with one child.

• Like 1