Recommend a Good Edible Body Lotion?

Love2Love78

Ok, so I have a body moisturizer that works great, but it tastes horrible.  With that said, since I shave just about everything but my head and beard, I tend to put lotion on, let's say a certain body part that my girlfriend loves to stick in her mouth at times.

So, I'm looking for some kind of moisturizer that has a decent taste to it.  The only things I have been able to find so far has been edible massage oils.  Some of them seem to also be effective as a general moisturizer as well, but the only option with modest reviews so far is the Myjoy Flavored Body Kiss Massage Cream.  The reviews aren't amazing, but they are modest.

Just trying to see if anyone else knows of any types of moisturizers or oils that taste good that can be used to prevent dry skin?  Looking for something relatively affordable, as I have three kids to provide for too.  I'd really appreciate any recommendations

a deeply ontological and philosophical question. In my 398 years living on earth, i’ve never thought of this.

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 1

I've never heard of someone needing moisturizer down below. Perhaps your blades aren't sharp enough. If it's razor burn, invest in a better shaving cream. 

Your soap might be drying you out also.

• Like 1
Girl Fade Away

I use Kama Sutra Honey Dust Vanilla Crème, my boyfriend LOVES it!!  This is not the place to get into why.😉   Men can use as well, it is gender friendly.  There is also Lick Me All Over Edible Massage Oil, which we also use.  Have fun!!!!!!!!

Edited by Girl Fade Away
  • Like 1

Just put chocolate syrup on it. The cocoa butter in it will moisturize and apparently chocolate has antioxidants, so it's good for  both of you, no?🍦

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Love2Love78 said:

With that said, since I shave just about everything but my head and beard, I tend to put lotion on, let's say a certain body part that my girlfriend loves to stick in her mouth at times.

So, I'm looking for some kind of moisturizer that has a decent taste to it.

Why not just dip it into a pot of raw honey and massage it in a little. 🍯

🙂

• Like 2
  • Author
3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Just put chocolate syrup on it. The cocoa butter in it will moisturize and apparently chocolate has antioxidants, so it's good for  both of you, no?🍦

Lol, think that might get a bit sticky, but thanks for the laugh :)

• Thanks 1

Ranch. Especially if she's from the south. I swear Southerners will put ranch on pancakes.

more seriously - Jojoba oil maybe?

Edited by Mrin
  • Like 1

Ingesting non-food oils can give you diarrhea just like mineral oil is used as a laxative.

Whipped cream. The real stuff, not diet "dessert topping" stuff.

Try the real cream in a spray can. Have some fun with this. Put a strawberry 🍓 on it.

Cream can certainly moisturize, no?🍰

Oh yeah.

A banana split. 🍌

Dump some champagne over each others' bodies...while you're at it. Go nuts.

• Like 1
  • Author

Lmao, you guys crack me up.  And yea, thinking the oils might not be a good idea, as the only ones that seem ok for the skin (that don't block pores or other issues) aren't going to taste that great.

I'm trying out that one I mentioned previously as far as a moisturizer.  Definitely going to try some of these other ideas just for fun.  Tell her I made her a dessert.  High protein content ;)

• Thanks 1