Should I love her, leave her, laugh or cry?

Surfer Guy

I recieved a pretty intresting and disturbing email from my girlfriend today. Well...she pretty much said that she was going to think about what she really wants, wether it's me or her new job. She said that she knows she can't have both because it is hurting us. I replied to her telling her please not to leave and that I have given thought into getting out of the relationship because we don't see each other as often as we would like. But then I said that I don't want to do that because I am in love with her and I want her in my life for as long as life may have for us. I just pretty much described what I felt for her and I said that it was the reason why I didn't get out. But honestly I'm losing confidence in the fact that she and I will stay together. And it is eating me up. I realise that there are plenty of women out there, and I realise that I am a good looking guy. Not to sound self centered but I've just always recieved compliments for the way I look. And really she isn't the best looking thing that I've ever been with, but she really fits me like a glove and I don't want to lose her! Just tell me what you think and I will keep you updated.

Chris

Job vs. relationship?? Is there something else here she is not telling you? "Because of work" is a lousy reason to break up.

However, encourage her to do what she thinks is best for her. Even if it is breaking up. It would be doing the both of you an injustice if she stayed b/c you want her to.

I feel that work is what you do to live, not the other way around.

I recieved a pretty intresting and disturbing email from my girlfriend today. Well...she pretty much said that she was going to think about what she really wants, wether it's me or her new job. She said that she knows she can't have both because it is hurting us. I replied to her telling her please not to leave and that I have given thought into getting out of the relationship because we don't see each other as often as we would like. But then I said that I don't want to do that because I am in love with her and I want her in my life for as long as life may have for us. I just pretty much described what I felt for her and I said that it was the reason why I didn't get out. But honestly I'm losing confidence in the fact that she and I will stay together. And it is eating me up. I realise that there are plenty of women out there, and I realise that I am a good looking guy. Not to sound self centered but I've just always recieved compliments for the way I look. And really she isn't the best looking thing that I've ever been with, but she really fits me like a glove and I don't want to lose her! Just tell me what you think and I will keep you updated.

Chris