what the deal?

So I met a guy on an internet personal site, and we've been chatting for a month now.(a few times on the phone). We finally met and went out to eat last week and had a pretty good time.

I emailed him thanking him for a fun evening, and he got back the next day with this:

"Thanks so much for the email yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't written back (or called) sooner. Yeah.. that drummer was awesome ;o)

I had a good time Tuesday night. Thanks for coming.

I've got a few more things to pack and a couple of stops to make on my way out of town, so I'd better get going. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know I'm still here.

I'll call/write next week after I get settled from my trip. I look forward to getting together again... we should see a movie together that no one would see with us :)

Have a great weekend."

He was geting back on Monday, and I haven't heard a word from him. I didn't think he'd blow me off, since he seemed to have a good time too. and said he was looking forward to getting together again.

Is he waiting to hear from me since he wrote last? I was giving him time to call/write since he said he would.

what's the deal?

SweetYoungWoman

I think you should contact him and let him know that you are still interested in getting together again. Write him a short quick e-mail or give him a call.

So I met a guy on an internet personal site, and we've been chatting for a month now.(a few times on the phone). We finally met and went out to eat last week and had a pretty good time. I emailed him thanking him for a fun evening, and he got back the next day with this: "Thanks so much for the email yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't written back (or called) sooner. Yeah.. that drummer was awesome ;o) I had a good time Tuesday night. Thanks for coming. I've got a few more things to pack and a couple of stops to make on my way out of town, so I'd better get going. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know I'm still here. I'll call/write next week after I get settled from my trip. I look forward to getting together again... we should see a movie together that no one would see with us :) Have a great weekend." He was geting back on Monday, and I haven't heard a word from him. I didn't think he'd blow me off, since he seemed to have a good time too. and said he was looking forward to getting together again. Is he waiting to hear from me since he wrote last? I was giving him time to call/write since he said he would. what's the deal?