Suggestions on where to take my girlfriend tonite.

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

Well i have been with my girlfriend for almost a month now and everything is going REALLY well now. I don't think i have ever liked any other lady this much. She is the first thing i think about when i wake up and the last when i go to bed.

Everytime i think about her, i get this really warm tingling through my whole body and i instantly smile with a warm open heart. Im just trying to take things kinda slow and play everything cool because I don't want to mess anything up, and i want to pose as somewhat of a challenge to her to keep the flame going.

So far everything is going GREAT!!! She is just the most perfect female i have ever met. I love being with her and it feels so right when we are together and we are hugging and kissing.

We are going out tonight, but im not sure where to take her out to. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can take her out to on our date tonite? Im kinda tired of the dinner and movie thing. Any suggestions are greatly helpful.

Does anyone have any

suggestions as to where i can take her out to on our date tonite? Im kinda tired of the dinner and movie thing.

I'm not sure whether you and your gf will enjoy them or not, but here are some past dates that I've enjoyed:

(A word of advice, anything that involves nature (water/parks/mountains) is always a good bet).

1. We got a quick bite to eat, saved some bread, and parked at a nearby lake. We walked around all around the lake, feeding the ducks and birds along the way. By the end, we were pretty hungry and went to dinner.

2. We ate at a formal restaurant at the top of one of the higher buildings in the city, and had an amazing view of most of washington, dc. We ended up sitting there for a long time talking and of course ooh'ing and aah'ing at the city/lights below.

3. We went to a museum in the afternoon, and ended up eating in their cafeteria. Afterwards, we grabbed some icecream and walked around one of the popular spots in the city that night.

4. We went to the national aquarium about an hour's drive away, and spent a good part of the day there.

5. We rented a movie, made some popcorn, and stayed home...... :)

6. Helicopter ride. More expensive, but extremely fun :). Save for a long-term gf LOL.

7. Amusement park for a couple hours.

So there's a few options, although pretty much all of them involve some sort of dinner/meal :)

Good luck!