strange email I recieved

Yesterday I got this email from a guy wanting a relationship with me coming on to strong and from a pens pal add im only on it for friendship but I guess some want more then that.He wrote about 5 long paraghraphs I almost flipped out wanted a date write away wanted a picture of me.He seemed to come on to strong and I didnt reply to his email yet.I hadnt the clue what to say to him.I dont even know him.Then he said in the email write me long paragraphs about yourself.I like realationships but friendship always comes first to me.And the way he wrote the letter made me hesitate to write back.It was like he wanted me that instant and I dont even know who he is or feel comfortable.I dont know if I should reply to his email or what I should say.

From my expereience Ive never got an email letter as long as this one for pen writing pals.Hes looking for romance but usually a person likes to get to know a little better first before any of that happens.And anyways he said he saw my add from Finland.

Then got another friend from Finland which is strange cause this one is girl and she wrote 2 days then yesterday she gave me her snail mail then I thought of writing to her and thought it could be fun,then I thought ,oops it could be a guy too So now im thinking if I got 2 emails with 2 people from Finland im not sure its a good idea I should snail mail my other one.I hope im not writing to a guy I almost thought of snail mail her.but it could be a guy pretending to be this lady wanting romance the trouble with internet is very scary.

workout mama

if this really worries you then you go should by your instincts, you could also block his email so he can't email you anymore.

Yesterday I got this email from a guy wanting a relationship with me coming on to strong and from a pens pal add im only on it for friendship but I guess some want more then that.He wrote about 5 long paraghraphs I almost flipped out wanted a date write away wanted a picture of me.He seemed to come on to strong and I didnt reply to his email yet.I hadnt the clue what to say to him.I dont even know him.Then he said in the email write me long paragraphs about yourself.I like realationships but friendship always comes first to me.And the way he wrote the letter made me hesitate to write back.It was like he wanted me that instant and I dont even know who he is or feel comfortable.I dont know if I should reply to his email or what I should say. From my expereience Ive never got an email letter as long as this one for pen writing pals.Hes looking for romance but usually a person likes to get to know a little better first before any of that happens.And anyways he said he saw my add from Finland. Then got another friend from Finland which is strange cause this one is girl and she wrote 2 days then yesterday she gave me her snail mail then I thought of writing to her and thought it could be fun,then I thought ,oops it could be a guy too So now im thinking if I got 2 emails with 2 people from Finland im not sure its a good idea I should snail mail my other one.I hope im not writing to a guy I almost thought of snail mail her.but it could be a guy pretending to be this lady wanting romance the trouble with internet is very scary.