2nd date concerns

Charles_moeller

I’ve just finished up a 2nd date with a woman I matched with online and am confused with her behaviour...

On the 1st date within the first 5 minutes of meeting she mentioned raiding all my social media accounts and taking screenshots of photos from years ago. She referenced this to probe me on my relationship status and mentioned she was cheated on previously so changed her attitude to men.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt but something else she does also is ask every single detail of my sex life, previous girlfriends, break ups, and intentions. 

she also openly tells me that she’s been dating a guy every single day of the week, rarely gives people second dates, dated a guy for 3 years and never had sex with him, dating some guy currently for 10 weeks never wanted to kiss him.. personally I think this could be to seek validation or maybe there’s not much else going on in her life. 

im not sure how to read her. she’s deeply insecure and her withholding intimacy is a concern . I’m highlighting these points because underneath the surface of her insecurity at the core of her I think she could be a cool person...

any advice on how to gauge this would be great

Edited by Charles_moeller
7 minutes ago, Charles_moeller said:

On the 1st date within the first 5 minutes of meeting she mentioned raiding all my social media accounts and taking screenshots of photos from years ago. She referenced this to probe me on my relationship status and mentioned she was cheated on previously so changed her attitude to men.

she does also is ask every single detail of my sex life, previous girlfriends, break ups, and intentions. 

Yikes. Sounds like you're on trail for her paranoia and she is collecting evidence. Run.

Tell her you're not a match (be diplomatic) and immediately delete and block her from all your social media, messaging apps and devices.

This a key-the-car, boil-the-bunny level crazy.

Edited by Wiseman2

She’s not a “cool” person. I strongly suggest you revisit why you believe there’s anything redeeming about the way she’s treated you. You may be seeking a challenge and going for people who are completely unavailable and disrespectful.