to be loved more or to love more?

Is it better to be with someone who loves you more? or to be with someone whom you love more? Since I love my ex very much and he wants to get back with me but he did things which are extremely "bad" and even if i forgive him,i don't feel that he will truely love me and have a longing and the passion to be with me.

There's this new guy,i like him, and probably cause he was so nice to me and treats me very well but I don't have passion and longing to be with him

What does everyone think?

Why do you have to settle for either of these guys? Continue your search for someone who treats you nicely who you feel very good about. It makes no sense whatsoever to decide between these two guys, neither of whom you are totally comfortable with, when there are millions out there.

1. "Is it better to be with someone who loves you more?"

So exactly how are you supposed to measure this? However, if it seems the other person loves you more, that puts you in control of the relationship. But love can vary from day to day, week to week, and can disappear without notice. So there's no real way to tell which is better.

But I'd say, for the moment, you're probably more secure with someone who is more fond of you. I also don't think it's wise to keep track of who loves who more or less. If you're in a love relationship and you're happy, that's really all that matters.

2. "or to be with someone whom you love more?"

This question is already answered above...except to the extent that the more you love another, the better YOU feel. There is no way YOU can ever feel the love ANOTHER person has for YOU. That feeling is in THEIR heart and you can never enter there to know the extent of that love. The only love YOU can FEEL in your heart is the love you FEEL for another.

So, you will feel lots better the more you love another person.