I think she likes me?

I will keep it straight forward.. We both made eye contact before she had a mask on and I could tell she was smiling and after a few days the mask came off and I was right each time we looked at each other 3-4 seconds we looked at each other and smiled.. Finally I made some small talk with her and right away Her whole face turned red but she responded, it was just things like how do you like it here and so on .. She laughed at every one of my jokes like big smiles and all.

The next day I didn’t see her but my friend I guess saw she was behind me which I didn’t know so I got in my vehicle and she turned to look at me and she waved and I waved to her.

Now today to really test and to let her know I have to say it was perfect timing I saw her and while she was talking to someone I gave you input about something and during the time I was talking her body would face me. So when it was just us two talking I asked her where she was off to next and she told me she helps out at her family restaurant, she also asked me what time I worked until. (I think I missed this part) so I told her and before she left I told her I was going to miss her Beautiful smile, she blushed so hard and smiled so hard and fanned her face my friend suggested I ask for her number but I get it was too direct on the spot. 

but it seems like she’s showing interest?

7 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

So when it was just us two talking I asked her where she was off to next and she told me she helps out at her family restaurant, she also asked me what time I worked until.

Where do you keep running into her? Are either of you in other relationships? Ask her out.

• Author
19 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Where do you keep running into her? Are either of you in other relationships? Ask her out.

I run into at work and I’m not in a relationship At this point I’m almost sure she’s not in one. Since she helps out at her family restaurant I thought I would ask her where it’s at so I could try it out, at least it would be outside of work

Just ask her out to coffee. Keep it brief, direct and to the point especially if she's a client/customer. You're already pushing boundaries so out with it and keep it brief. Don't show up at her work to ask her out.

• Author
1 hour ago, glows said:

Just ask her out to coffee. Keep it brief, direct and to the point especially if she's a client/customer. You're already pushing boundaries so out with it and keep it brief. Don't show up at her work to ask her out.

Do you think it’s too early to give my phone number?

14 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

Do you think it’s too early to give my phone number?

You'll find out after you ask her out. Try not to overthink it and think too far ahead. Giving someone your number is very passive. Make eye contact and gauge interest there. A few seconds is all it takes. If she's not interested you'll probably figure it out very quickly. If this is the case leave it alone. 

Is she a client where you work or are you coworkers and in what capacity? 

• Author
5 minutes ago, glows said:

You'll find out after you ask her out. Try not to overthink it and think too far ahead. Giving someone your number is very passive. Make eye contact and gauge interest there. A few seconds is all it takes. If she's not interested you'll probably figure it out very quickly. If this is the case leave it alone. 

Is she a client where you work or are you coworkers and in what capacity? 

It’s a little hard not to overthink because I felt her question of asking what time I got off work was a invitation it seems. Also it’s a coworker but I see her a max of maybe 2 1/2 hours out of my 8 hour day. 

2 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

It’s a little hard not to overthink because I felt her question of asking what time I got off work was a invitation it seems. Also it’s a coworker but I see her a max of maybe 2 1/2 hours out of my 8 hour day. 

Ask her out and be present in the moment. It's nice to daydream but she's not actually interested if she's not willing to do anything about it no matter how many questions she asks, how many times she faces you with her body or whether she blushes. Try not to get caught up in a fantasy. If she wants to go out with you she will. Otherwise meet and date other women. 

• Author
34 minutes ago, glows said:

Ask her out and be present in the moment. It's nice to daydream but she's not actually interested if she's not willing to do anything about it no matter how many questions she asks, how many times she faces you with her body or whether she blushes. Try not to get caught up in a fantasy. If she wants to go out with you she will. Otherwise meet and date other women. 

I’m not trying to daydream I just wanted to see if her signs seem to point in that direction.. however I could do a coffee date maybe after work on Saturday.

13 hours ago, Moreesleep said:

I’m almost sure she’s not in one. Since she helps out at her family restaurant I thought I would ask her where it’s at so I could try it out, at least it would be outside of work

Yes ask about the restaurant. Do not hand out your number to co-workers.

• Author
59 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Yes ask about the restaurant. Do not hand out your number to co-workers.

Yeah I Did ask about it and she told me where she’s from which it’s long but she says it’s a nice little ride.

But before I left she saw me and said we will see each other again soon, and I said oh yes we will.

1 hour ago, Moreesleep said:

I got her phone number and I have a coffee date setup for tomorrow morning :)

Excellent. Feel things out at your coffee date. Good luck.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
13 hours ago, smackie9 said:

See you fretted over this for nothing. Enjoy your date. I hope all goes well :)

Boy the date went well lol we talked a little bit about our life’s and what not (we both been dealing with a lot) and after brunch we went to a park to walk around.. it started to rain so I brought out the umbrella and I held it over her.. walked around a bit but it was a little cold. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I saw her face when she was getting in her car, she had the biggest smile on her face lol.

oh and btw she knew me asking her out was coming soon she just didn’t know when but when I did ask she saw how nervous I was but I think she liked I still had the courage to ask.

So now she told me she can’t wait for the weather to be warmer and their is so much more we have to talk about. She gave me the two hearts emoji.

• Like 3
  • Author

I think I caught her on a bad day her last real text was like 3:56 AM and we were talking then after that it went silent all the way until 4:30 pm all she said was she’s having a funky day and she’s not really in a good mood.. I just told her I wanted to check up on her and sent her a hugging gif and she said thank you I appreciate it.

Makes you wonder if it’s just that time of the month or stress with the family restaurant. Has me a little worried since we were going to go out on Monday for a date.

• Author

Yeah she finally got back to me a little bit of family issues and not getting paid yesterday.. That’s understandable.

• Author

And it looks like it’s done!

Hey ——- I’ve been doing some thinking and I need to tell you something… so I’m not really in the position to date anyone right now and it’s gonna be like that for an indefinite amount of time. I think you’re a great friend but I just got out of a serious relationship not too long ago so I kinda just wanna chill by myself

Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner but I don’t really feel a romantic attraction 

I thought it was odd since her texts up until yesterday seemed good.

39 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

And it looks like it’s done! Hey ——- I’ve been doing some thinking and I need to tell you something… so I’m not really in the position to date anyone right now and it’s gonna be like that for an indefinite amount of time. I think you’re a great friend but I just got out of a serious relationship not too long ago so I kinda just wanna chill by myself

Sorry this happened. Good you cut your losses early on. Brush off and go out there again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Author
2 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this happened. Good you cut your losses early on. Brush off and go out there again. 

I can’t see it being me however I can’t see how I did anything wrong when we were talking she was all over the place trying to move out west and taking different jobs.

it’s just odd if she felt that way why said Italian food is ok for dinner and ok for a movie?

Edited by Moreesleep

She is indecisive and indecisive women want men who are decisive. Your posts are a testament to how indecisive you are. You spend time reminiscing about pretty girls smiling and how to respond when the opportunity has already passed you bye. You should really just learn how to act in the moment. Sure, think about the past to learn from it and imagine the future to prepare yourself for possible outcomes, but don't forget that we live in the present. If you are thinking about an opportunity, it means you are passing on it.

Bye the way, she never rejected you. She has fears of being hurt again, which is why she wants you to be her friend and build her trust.

• Like 1
dramafreezone
18 minutes ago, gameoflife said:

She is indecisive and indecisive women want men who are decisive. Your posts are a testament to how indecisive you are. You spend time reminiscing about pretty girls smiling and how to respond when the opportunity has already passed you bye. You should really just learn how to act in the moment. Sure, think about the past to learn from it and imagine the future to prepare yourself for possible outcomes, but don't forget that we live in the present. If you are thinking about an opportunity, it means you are passing on it.

This is an excellent point.  OP we all tend to look to quailties in others that we wish we had ourselves.  There are people that are just not confident enough to be overt in their interest towards you, and OP demonstrating that to her is no doubt an attractive quality.

On 4/2/2022 at 11:24 AM, Moreesleep said:

Hey ——- I’ve been doing some thinking and I need to tell you something… so I’m not really in the position to date anyone right now and it’s gonna be like that for an indefinite amount of time. I think you’re a great friend but I just got out of a serious relationship not too long ago so I kinda just wanna chill by myself

Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner but I don’t really feel a romantic attraction 

Sorry man, her last sentence is the only thing you need to take from this.

What it sounds like to me is that she may be holding out for the ex to come back into the picture.  I tend to think when people voluntarily mention the last relationship it's still taking a toll on them.  It takes a long time for that attachment to fade away and if he calls her out of the blue or texts her or runs into her, he's still first in line at least as far as vying for her attention.   It's impossible for her to have a romantic attraction when he's on her mind.

Maybe one day when she's truly over him you'll get a call back.  If he messed up once it's probably just a matter of time before he messes up again, but you can't sit around and wait on her.

Edited by dramafreezone
  • Like 1
  • Author
3 hours ago, gameoflife said:

Bye the way, she never rejected you. She has fears of being hurt again, which is why she wants you to be her friend and build her trust.

I didn’t post about everything that happened between texts with her but few times she asked how long did it take for me to think of something up that she said to me and she was impressed. Even after she said all this I went and met with her at her other job.. I will say I 100% agree with you on the last part about I have to build her trust.. as soon as I walked in she was grinning so hard and she did the classic look down and turn her head which means She still has some type of attraction she’s just playing a wait and see. We had a nice talk she still has my flowers up from her birthday It seems like I’m pretty well known around the restaurant now.

She is still thinking about me since she noticed I wasn’t at work since I’m on vacation so she asked how that was going. The only thing I did a little differently today was I didn’t text her back yet just not to seem to eggar.

• Author
3 hours ago, dramafreezone said:

This is an excellent point.  OP we all tend to look to quailties in others that we wish we had ourselves.  There are people that are just not confident enough to be overt in their interest towards you, and OP demonstrating that to her is no doubt an attractive quality.

Sorry man, her last sentence is the only thing you need to take from this.

What it sounds like to me is that she may be holding out for the ex to come back into the picture.  I tend to think when people voluntarily mention the last relationship it's still taking a toll on them.  It takes a long time for that attachment to fade away and if he calls her out of the blue or texts her or runs into her, he's still first in line at least as far as vying for her attention.   It's impossible for her to have a romantic attraction when he's on her mind.

Maybe one day when she's truly over him you'll get a call back.  If he messed up once it's probably just a matter of time before he messes up again, but you can't sit around and wait on her.

That is very much true I think she really enjoyed the first date until that part came up in her mind again.. I even asked if I did anything wrong since it was abrupt but nope it was nothing. I’m not going to sit around we will still be friends I told her I would still stop by and support her family’s restaurant.

• Author

Well we talked again she was a little moody for that time of the month.. so we spoke for 2 1/2 hours but she was telling me about her past and how a guy tried to move quick.. she’s more of a get to know you as a friend first person.. which is why I said to her I moved a little fast for you and she said yeah just a little.. so for the person that said she didn’t reject you I think you have a point.. her conversation today was like (as I see it) you may get another shot if you slow things way down. But she didn’t say it outright.

She would be crazy not to be able to see I still have interest in her I made it known talking and showing interest in what she’s trying to study for.

This time around I was unsure if she was going to hug me but she came from behind the desk and gave me a full frontal hug vs the side hug from last time. But I still feel that we have a lot more to learn about each other.