Found online profile

So I’ve just found my boyfriend on [swingers site]  I know it’s his account because I can read all the details in the search summary, my phone won’t let me go on the site to see it because of the stupid security settings on my mobile provider. [Does anyone know anything about this] so I can see it?? I need to know if there are photos of me on there too and what is on there and honestly I’m freaking out please help 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed name of commercial site
10 hours ago, RosieDunne said:

So I’ve just found my boyfriend on [swingers site]  I know it’s his account because I can read all the details in the search summary, my phone won’t let me go on the site 

How did you come across this? Are you on the swingers site or were you going through his phone?

How long have you been dating? Were you suspicious already or is there a reason you went through his stuff

If you believe he is not interested in a one on one relationship with you and that is what you want, end it.

17 hours ago, RosieDunne said:

my phone won’t let me go on the site to see it because of the stupid security settings on my mobile provider. [

That’s odd. Anyway - use a computer then, or a different device 

I have never heard of a phone provider dictating what you can or cannot look on the net. It's possible there is something in your settings you can change. Or contact your provider. 

• Like 1
On 4/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, RosieDunne said:

So I’ve just found my boyfriend on [swingers site] I need to know if there are photos of me on there too and what is on there and honestly I’m freaking out please help 

If it's a corrupt link don't click on it. What exactly are you fearing? Cheating or that your pics are being used to advertise for couples to join you? If you are on the swingers site yourself, why do you need access? Ask the BF what's up with this.

AngryGromit

So I’ve just found my boyfriend on [swingers site]  I know it’s his account because I can read all the details in the search summary, my phone won’t let me go on the site to see it because of the stupid security settings on my mobile provider. [Does anyone know anything about this] so I can see it?? I need to know if there are photos of me on there too and what is on there and honestly I’m freaking out please help 

Are you at work? If you on your employers internet, they can block your internet access. Check your phone and turn off wifi, then you should be able to go to any site you want.

So I’ve just found my boyfriend on [swingers site]  I know it’s his account because I can read all the details in the search summary,

Since you already know it's him just confront him about it and ask to see it.  That's the easiest solution.  Talk to him.

• Like 1

You can suck him in and pretend you are totally into it and want to check it out. Hopefully he will hand over his phone and you can go look all you want.