im very depressed

mylittleduck

hey whats up?okmy 2exs ago boyfriend still means everything to me i cannot

get over him i mean he was always was there for me he cared for me but then again i think he only wanted me to go out with him to have sexs he asked me to make videos and stupid me made 2 he made me 2 he made me 1 but i mean i cannot get over him i need help.........XOXOXOOX duck:lmao:

To me it sounds like someone who isn't good for you. Forget about him. He isn't the person you want to be with. Talk to your friends. Decide what you really want in a guy, and look for it somewhere else. If you do that it might prove to you that this guy doesn't meet your criteria. Don't base your life over this guy.

Eww! Videos will probably make it worse. You should move on, not stay stuck in the past. You're not gonna help yourself if you just sit aorund and think about him all the time.

"TROLL?"
Confirm your account, Duck.

he was always was there for me he cared for me but then again i think he only wanted me to go out with him to have sexs

Obviously you envisioned a real relationship, so if he only wanted you for sex, he is not worth mourning. First and foremost, love yourself. If he was using you, you shouldn't be sad, you should be pissed! Chalk it up to experience, let it go and move on.

And don't make anymore videos.