Jealous boyfriend! please help!!!!!

My b/f is mad at me cause he saw me freak dancing with my other guy friend. But we're only friends. I try to say sorry but he wouldnt listen and ignores me and doesnt pick up his phone neither. Alot of people say he have anger management issues so dont make him mad but i really like him. How can i work this proplem out?

Well:

1. I would never freak dance with a male friend while I'm in a relationship with somebody else, especially not if my boyfriend is there to witness the freak show

2. I could not live with a jealouse freak

So, I think there's room for improvement on both sides.

No idea what you should tell him, as I don't know him, and I don't know the whole situation; but if he never speaks to you again because of this, then he's not worth your time and love anyway. He probably will speak to you again though. If he's really a jealouse type of person like you say; these people don't just walk off and never come back. They ALWAYS come back.

Now, since he does seem to be on the (very) jealous side; I would avoid anything that could get him mad. Not that you have to constantly watch and restrict yourself, but just be a bit more careful. He'll probably never completely change, so if you decide to stay in this relationship, it's definitely something you'll have to learn to live with.

I'd leave him a message and explain. Don't forget to mention how much you love him and enjoy being with him. Tell him how terribly sorry you are and ask him to please call you back. Be sorry and sincere, make sure he knows that you you really are sorry and want him to forgive you.

mental_traveller
I'd leave him a message and explain. Don't forget to mention how much you love him and enjoy being with him. Tell him how terribly sorry you are and ask him to please call you back. Be sorry and sincere, make sure he knows that you you really are sorry and want him to forgive you.

Good advice. Also, when you next meet him, bring his favourite drink & tickets to see his favourite sports team, then take him somewhere private and do a dirty dance & strip show for him, followed up by one of his favourite sexual fantasies. I bet he won't be angry with you after that.