Crushing on my neighbor.

1 hour ago, ceeceebloom said:

Do you think stopping by regularly would make me look like a chaser?

No. It makes you look like a good customer, friendly neighbor and someone who supports local businesses.. Only you know you have this crush, he does not.

• Like 2
LeGenDary_Man
On 7/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, ceeceebloom said:

It's a small shop where he sells snacks, sweets, drinks, cosmetics and other things and he also offers phone services.

Do you think stopping by regularly would make me look like a chaser?

(My aunt asked me for the second time today to charge her phone again for some reason and I don't want to go see him again, too shy to do so and I don't want to look like I'm hitting on him or chasing him)

There is NO need for you to go to his shop "regularly." But you can go to his shop to buy stuff and tap his services from time-to-time (frequently). This will not look like you are chasing him.

You have a reason to go to his shop in fact; to get your aunt's phone charged (or related). You are one of his customers, therefore.

Go to his shop and put a smile on your face before you talk to him (Limited smile with lips closed will do). This will create a positive vibe between you and him.

Men can be drawn to a woman's smile. This is one of the ways men gauge if a woman likes him or not.

When you will interact with him in his shop, you can figure out how he see you (interested or not). Take your time though. He might not OPEN UP to you very soon, but he will if likes you.

Edited by LeGenDary_Man
  • Like 1
  • Author
ceeceebloom

Update: so I gathered myself together and stopped at his shop to buy something today, lowering my head from shyness as usual, I couldn't open up any subject but as I looked up at him I was surprised to see him smiling at me, as an actual smile that showed his teeth and reached his eyes. I felt incredible. I guess that's a good sign?

Happy Lemming
2 minutes ago, ceeceebloom said:

...lowering my head from shyness as usual,

You do need to show interest... smile, casual chit-chat (if he isn't super busy) be happy, approachable, etc.

4 minutes ago, ceeceebloom said:

I guess that's a good sign?

As a business owner, he needs to smile and be pleasant with everyone.  I would guess he is trying to make all of his customers feel welcome in his kiosk.

• Like 1