Is there cure for this?

This might be slightly off the subject but I will post this message anyway. I have been with my girl for more then an year, and the problem I have is Premature Ejaculation. The longest I have lasted was maybe 2 minutes. The first orgasm is always less than 30 seconds, and the subsequent ones can go up to minute or 2. I dont know what to do anymore. I always please my girl one way or another, meaning oral sex always gives her orgasm, but I would like to make her orgasm through sex. Can someone explain to me what is happening??

As soon as I enter her, I feel like orgasming? Is it because I have trained myself to ejaculate fast while masturbating in my youth??

How can I prolong this??? Anything I can drink??

Thanks so much

There are a number of books and web sites that address this subject. Go to a bookstore and look in the health or self-help section or try an internet search engine.

Here is an article on ThriveOnLine with some helpful information.

Have fun!

This might be slightly off the subject but I will post this message anyway. I have been with my girl for more then an year, and the problem I have is Premature Ejaculation. The longest I have lasted was maybe 2 minutes. The first orgasm is always less than 30 seconds, and the subsequent ones can go up to minute or 2. I dont know what to do anymore. I always please my girl one way or another, meaning oral sex always gives her orgasm, but I would like to make her orgasm through sex. Can someone explain to me what is happening??

As soon as I enter her, I feel like orgasming? Is it because I have trained myself to ejaculate fast while masturbating in my youth?? How can I prolong this??? Anything I can drink?? Thanks so much

There are things called prolong cremes in adult stores, or you can order them online at www.midnitemadness.com. My friends have used something from this site called "forever yours", and they swear that they work for that problem, as well as they rubber rings that they sell. If theres a will, theres a way!! Good luck