Fwb and other girl?

chicksinacup

6 minutes ago, GeraniumCostello said:

If he was interested he would jump on the chance. Not say he's only free on Thursday and he's not meeting anyone anymore. He told me once he's meeting someone and it was his best friends girlfriend 

Okay, does this ease your mind and make you feel better that this girl is no longer his #1 but another one is?

Calmandfocused

Agreed with others that it appears your time is numbered too. 

Another piece of advice I’ll give you is that might want to consider; 

I suggest you be more appreciative and respectful to the posters who are giving you advice here. 

• Like 5
GeraniumCostello
1 minute ago, stillafool said:

Okay, does this ease your mind and make you feel better that this girl is no longer his #1 but another one is?

Why don't you tell me if he lost interest or not?  

He has no new girl

Just now, GeraniumCostello said:

Why don't you tell me if he lost interest or not?  

He has no new girl

Let me look into my crystal ball and I'll get back to you.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GeraniumCostello said:

We ve been fwbs since July

You don't seem cut out for this type of casual sex and time limited situationship. 

GeraniumCostello
19 minutes ago, stillafool said:

LOL, where did I say that?

You did say he has a new girl (which he doesn't because I texted him and he snapped a pic of him and his friend who is a guy) and like I said he didn't check her out today and was very annoyed at her too and rejected her too

1 minute ago, GeraniumCostello said:

like I said he didn't check her out today and was very annoyed at her too and rejected her too

FWB is Not a dating or exclusive relationship. He can hang out with and sleep with anyone he wants as well as you can. So it doesn't matter how interested he is, does it? All you know is he's Not hanging out with You.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GeraniumCostello said:

You did say he has a new girl (which he doesn't because I texted him and he snapped a pic of him and his friend who is a guy) and like I said he didn't check her out today and was very annoyed at her too and rejected her too

Do you really think he'd send you a pic of him and a girl?  No man is that stupid, after all you do provide him sex on demand so why would he ruin that.  Still he could have 5 other FWBs or girls he's interested in.  All you should be worrying about is when is the next time he'll get back around to you.  When is that btw?