Get that feeling...

I am a housewife in her mid 20's. I have a wonderful boyfriend I have been with for 4 years. I was just wondering if anyone has ideas of how to get that feeling of romance back in the game. We have sex like once a week. When the child is asleep. And we still call each other beautiful and sexy, but that's about it. We say I love you and hug each other too but there's not alot of feeling of butterflies or romance. How should we go about this? We go out by ourselves once in a great while, but we love doing things as a family too. As for sex, it's when we get a chance before bed usually on Friday or Saturday. What can get us back in track? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

I am a housewife in her mid 20's. I have a wonderful boyfriend I have been with for 4 years. I was just wondering if anyone has ideas of how to get that feeling of romance back in the game. We have sex like once a week. When the child is asleep. And we still call each other beautiful and sexy, but that's about it. We say I love you and hug each other too but there's not alot of feeling of butterflies or romance. How should we go about this? We go out by ourselves once in a great while, but we love doing things as a family too. As for sex, it's when we get a chance before bed usually on Friday or Saturday. What can get us back in track? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.