My gf is still friends with her ex

Hi. My girlfriend is still friends with her ex sex friend, who she calls a now married and handsome man. He is indeed married. But he hasn't told his wife about the fact that she was an ex sex friend. And my girlfriend plays along with him. The wife is there thinking that they have always been just friends.

This has turned to depression and doubts are clouding my judgment and it is starting to turn into anger. Worse is that she defends him all the time when the topic is raised. 

I believe that in a way they lied to the woman. 

I don't care about that. All I want is to get peace of mind. Can anyone suggest help pls? 😞

ExpatInItaly
26 minutes ago, Anonymous1 said:

I believe that in a way they lied to the woman. 

I don't care about that

You should care about that. It says a lot about your girlfriend, and it's not good. 

I'm sorry. I wouldn't stay with someone who insists on remaining that close to an ex and participates in the deception of another person. 

• Like 1
  • Author

@basil67 she is close to him and she tells me that he sometimes pass by her place to say hello. note that she lives with her mother. so she tells me they meet outside for a few mins. She insists that should we decide to get married, she would invite her.

• Author

that being said, i have to also admit that she was there for me when i was breaking down and needed support. Her family knows that we are dating and so do mine. But she still insists on being friends with him. This is such a confusing situation to me. 

2 hours ago, Anonymous1 said:

My girlfriend is still friends with her ex sex friend, 

This has turned to depression and doubts are clouding my judgment and it is starting to turn into anger. 

How long have you been dating? If her having former FWB as friends bothers you, end it.

They may still be FWB which is why he tells his wife they're "just friends".

You want peace of mind? You two have very different moral/core values. This is not about him, this is about her being OK with this deception. As they say you are the company you keep. She sees nothing wrong with it, you do. Boot her to the curb.