Is she interested?

rustyplates

I met this girl online about 6 months ago in a video game. We've been going out for the past three weekends. I have no previous experience in dating, so I'm insecure whether she may like me as more than a friend.

When asking her out, I've never used the word date and have used "hang out" or "go out" instead. She always texts me after each "date" that she had a great time and that we should meet up again when possible. She always makes time to hang out with me and is up to whatever I ask her to go. During the past weeks we've been also asking each other how our day was when texting or wishing us luck when we know we're going to be doing something important. We live 200 miles away and she's aware that I drive 3 hours just to see her. She has also payed for some of the activities that we've done (I've payed for her also twice). Last time she asked me questions like my future plans and my height.

We've never flirted or kissed, and we both are quite shy. I don't know if she may be romantically interested in me or she's just being a good friend.

2 hours ago, rustyplates said:

When asking her out, I've never used the word date and have used "hang out" or "go out" instead. She always texts me after each "date" that she had a great time and that we should meet up again when possible.  She has also payed for some of the activities that we've done.

How old is she? Are these dates romantic or something you would do with a buddy? Next time refer to it as a date. She seems interested.

She knows you are very interested, but since she's incredibly shy you are going to have to step it up and maybe try holding her hand and smile.

• Like 1