Do i forgive him?

Me and my Boyfriend have been together for 5 months now. Everything has been perfect up until now. WE have the same taste in music, clothes, hobies etc, we always get along really well. Hes the perfect gentleman. But i heard a rumer about him 2 days ago. Apparrently he had cheated on me twice, when he has been out the night before with friends.

Someone who is both a good friend to me AND my boyfrined ( but has been known to exaggerate etc) told me he had cheated on me with his ex, who he was visiting because her mother had just died ( which is understandable) and with a "random girl" who turned out to be someon i used to be good friends with.:mad:

I asked my boyfrined about this... he admitted he had kissed the "random girl" and nothing more, but he has not done anything with his ex.

We're meeting up tomorow to sort things out... i just dont know what to say. Hes hurt me so badly, and i dont even know exactly what happened yet! I'd fall aparet without him, i love him so much .he feels the same, and sounds pretty upset and regrets what hes done. Could anyone give me any advice about this? i dont want to make the wrong decision. :(

slubberdegullion
But i heard a rumer about him 2 days ago. Apparrently he had cheated on me twice, when he has been out the night before with friends... Someone who is both a good friend to me AND my boyfrined ( but has been known to exaggerate etc) told me he had cheated on me with his ex...

Whoa, easy there. By your own admittance, the only information you have is rumour and innuendo by someone who's less than honest.

If your bf were to come to you and say, "I heard this rumour and some stuff by a fellow who's known to be a liar that you went with someone else," what would your reaction be?

So before you go jumping to conclusions based only on rumour and poor sources, you'd better find out the facts first.

(By the way... does no one take spelling class anymore? Rumer, apparrently, boyfrined... hey, anyone can slip up on the keyboard, it happens to me all the time, but jeez...)