Passing Out Dating Resumes Viral

hajk

Just another publicity stunt. She is doing this to promote her series on a TIktok. You can see that she is just posing for the camera. 

Get real. Tons of guys would be chasing a  cute, very active twentysomething girl like her. Hanging out her dating resume? She would not need that. Come on. Can it get any more desperate than that?  Don't think so. Maybe she could strip naked and write on her forehead: "Please, Please, take me on a date."  In reality, I think that majority of men would be totally weirded out by her hanging out her pictures to random strangers.  Either that or they would figure out that she is desperate enough and hit her up for sex. For sure, this method is going to attract lots of weirdos and crazies.

Another celerity wannabe, who wants to get her 15 minutes of fame. This has NOTHING to do with "dating." This is about Tik Tok. And nothing more. Shameless woman leading men on for nothing more than "likes."

Edited by Alvi
  • Like 3

Vaguely amusing @hajk but in reality I'm not sure it's a good idea to hang out by the men's bathroom giving out personal information! 

I've come to the conclusion that online dating doesn't work because what people say they want in online profiles isn't what they want in reality, and to engage in it wastes a lot of time. I don't think most people even know what they want to be honest, I know I didn't until a few dates revealed to me I'm quite happy being single. What I wanted 30 years ago has changed. For my age group it's way better to be direct, rather than pretend a courtship ritual which no longer applies. 

I also think that a lot of people, by trying online dating, assume they are unattractive when they just aren't posting 'correctly' instead of trying to be themself. It harms them rather than helps with self-confidence. 

My experience is that nice people end up leaning on each other, knowing they are incompatible as long term partners, but needing some kind of confidence boost or support because the money-making algorithm is making them feel like crap. Supportive correspondence is pleasant enough but it's not dating. 

• Like 1

It's clickbait headline over someone trying to have their moment of fame.  At the point the story was written, she'd achieved one date.  Hardly "genius"

I'd wager she'd do better just being friendly as she goes about her daily life.

4 hours ago, hajk said:

This Woman is Passing Out "Dating Resumes" to Men with Her Photos, and Interests

Just sounds sort of like a dating profile on steroids. And frankly quite desperate and almost like soliciting more than dating.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Someone is trying to be social media-famous. 

This^ was my first thought.  Otherwise known as an "influencer" or wannabe.