Very odd exchange about pictures on dating app

max3732

On 9/8/2022 at 6:00 PM, max3732 said:

Matched with this woman and she had in her profile she likes guys who are active and in my opening message I put something about how active I am and asked if she's also active. She responded asking if she looks like she's active.

To that I said something about her looking great and asked what activities she likes and after a few more messages she says something like "let's cut to the chase. Which of my pictures are your favorite?" I didn't see any harm and mentioned 1 and said I liked her smile. She responded that I outed myself as a leg man.

Then I asked why she was so interested in the pictures and she said something like "to weed out the fake nice guys" and then unmatched me.

What in the world just happened? Did I do something wrong? Is there something I'm not seeing here?

I doubt anything could have gone well with this woman. You dodged a bullet. This is a reminder that not everyone online is genuinely looking for something meaningful and not everyone is as genuine or interested in meeting someone as you. I’d let it go and don’t let this hold you back from carrying on and speaking/meeting with others.

• Like 2