Should I try to continue with this other girl?

its_me_123

Hi there,

I have been talking to two women lately and have gone a few dates with one of them that I am seeing again. 

The other one got a bit upset due to something I said and was a misunderstanding. Anyway, she isn't really talking to me, but I would still like to talk to her, even if it would be as friends. I sent some apology messages, but thinking of writing her an actual letter to say sorry and that I would like to continue. Should I be doing this, or just let her go? If the current date one doesn't work out, I thought I could ask the other out.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, its_me_123 said:

she isn't really talking to me, but I would still like to talk to her, even if it would be as friends. I sent some apology messages, but thinking of writing her an actual letter to say sorry and that I would like to continue.

No. Be honest in your dealings. Do not "text as friends". People are on dating apps to date not make penpals.

Do not write letters, it's creepy. Besides aren't you buying someone else all sorts of gifts? 

• Author

I see. I was thinking it was considered ok to date others until exclusive, or am I totally wrong? 😬 I would be happy with just friendship if she would too, but just didn't want to let her go.

32 minutes ago, its_me_123 said:

I see. I was thinking it was considered ok to date others until exclusive, or am I totally wrong? 😬 I would be happy with just friendship if she would too, but just didn't want to let her go.

It's best to let go if you already sent several apologies. Don't be a kiss and tell guy. Do not offer the friendzone.

3 hours ago, its_me_123 said:

If she hasn't responded to your apologies, then it shows she wants nothing more to do with you. You now have no choice but to write her off.

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1