Second date

MariaWonka

Hello! Im a bit confused but im also not? I just dont know what to do, i went on a date with a nice guy yesterday and we had fun and went to a bar and it all ended well. But he did talk about getting cheated on and that his body count is 30, hes 23 years old… i dont know but i dont think that is normal. 
Its now the next day and he asked me to come over some time and i dont really want to because i know what hes expecting to do, but what if its not. I just feel like im to fast at judgeing someone by just one date but also how could i not? Pls help! I dont know what to andwer 

If you are interested,  just go and if he tries to advance to a point you are not ready for then just tell him you had a nice time and politely excuse yourself.

With a “body count of 30” he probably has the ability to change your mind. You two are adults so it wouldn’t be catastrophic unless it’s that important for you to not have him change your mind. 

Alternatively,  you can tell him “great” but just to be clear, you two won’t be sleeping together. This option is probably not as fun because the mystery of what could happen when you two are together is a big part of the excitement of initially dating someone but you would be drawing a line so that there is no expectations and you can just focus on getting to know each other more.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, MariaWonka said:

his body count is 30, hes 23 years old… and he asked me to come over some time 

It's only one date so cut your losses. He's has already exhibited some red flags including bragging about his promiscuity and asking you to "come over sometime". it's clear all he wants  is put another notch in his bedpost. He doesn't seem to have much to offer except a host of STDs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Umm if you've only gone on 2 dates, and he told you what is "body count" is and asked you to "come over", it's obvious what this guy is looking for.  He sounds very shallow and not like someone who is looking for a proper relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/6/2022 at 12:35 PM, MariaWonka said:

But he did talk about getting cheated on and that his body count is 30

Resentful much? It sounds too negative to me. Pass. Unless you’re both in agreement to have fiery sex sessions in lieu of time lost and with equal vengeance (he may remain with his mouth shut on his ex/grievances), on the same page, I suggest blocking and deleting. I don’t think it’s even warranted a response if you think he’s rude and crossing boundaries you may have already set on the first date.

• Thanks 1

I couldn't even get past the use of the phrase "body count".  Such disrespectful and dehumanising language for the women he's been intimate with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Author
15 minutes ago, basil67 said:

I couldn't even get past the use of the phrase "body count".  Such disrespectful and dehumanising language for the women he's been intimate with. 

Yea thats what i thought too haha he even asked me for mine first and i was like …. Um no im not telling you

Edited by MariaWonka
  • Author
On 10/6/2022 at 9:35 PM, MariaWonka said:

Hello! Im a bit confused but im also not? I just dont know what to do, i went on a date with a nice guy yesterday and we had fun and went to a bar and it all ended well. But he did talk about getting cheated on and that his body count is 30, hes 23 years old… i dont know but i dont think that is normal. 
Its now the next day and he asked me to come over some time and i dont really want to because i know what hes expecting to do, but what if its not. I just feel like im to fast at judgeing someone by just one date but also how could i not? Pls help! I dont know what to andwer 

Okey well my thoughts where just reasured, thanks! Wanted to see what other people say