no one wants me

country music fan

country music fan

No one wants me because I have willamsyndrom and I have a mom who is my Guarding and I am getting to the point I am scared to date because She thinks I will be in danger. And when I do if people find out I am cheated on there is no dating websites that are free to date men on I cant also find any. I am concern about the fact I dont want to run men away from me.

• 4 weeks later...

Look for online communities for people with William syndrome. If you have a therapist or belong to a support group, you can ask them for advice.   Dating is not easy for anyone.  Everyone needs to be careful. Meet new people only for short periods like over coffee.  Your mom can be at another table and meet you outside when you decide to leave.  Don't leave with any of your dates.  Match.com and eHarmony are not free but may attract better quality men.  I wish you the best.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lovesbooks said:

Look for online communities for people with William syndrome

I think this is a good suggestion.  Your mom is more likely to trust a guy who has the same syndrome as you.

1 hour ago, stillafool said:

I think this is a good suggestion.  Your mom is more likely to trust a guy who has the same syndrome as you.

Okay I read a bit of your history and I see you already have a guy you're interested in and kissed.  Since you are 37 have  you thought about moving to your own place so you will have the freedom to see and date who you want?  How are things going with the guy you like and are you guys still planning to marry in 2 years?

Edited by stillafool