Why does a kiss determine so much?

its_me_123

Hi there,

I have been reading a lot of posts on here about the first kiss and how people should wait to see how this feels before deciding to date someone elc. However I wondered that the reason for this would be? Are kisses really that much different? I know they are, but not totally different?

Can you provide links to these threads about first kisses? I’m here daily and haven’t read any threads about first kisses. 

Are you mixing this up with another website or looking for material to publish?

As a woman a crappy kisser is a no go. First impressions do count.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 1

I think it's a combination of both for sure. I have had some bad passionate kissing before. When the rhythm isn't there and they are just all over the place it's time to abandon ship.

• Like 1
Just now, Gaeta said:

Why do you ask. Have you & your gf not kissed yet?

I think he mentioned in a previous thread that they've been dating two months and no kiss yet. 

I asked him why on that thread but received no response. 

• Like 1

Your first kiss can be disappointing or awkward and you end up being with them for the rest of your life.

Then again, you could also have an unforgettable initial kiss with someone you never see again.

I will leave it at that.

9 hours ago, its_me_123 said:

I have been reading a lot of posts on here about the first kiss and how people should wait to see how this feels before deciding to date someone elc. 

Chemistry. To take it from friends to more romantic. Have you two kissed after dating 2 mos.? If not, why not? Are you sure you are one the same page that it's dating and not just friends? It should come naturally at one point. If you are struggling or she is standoffish, ask yourself why

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
On 10/10/2022 at 1:25 PM, Gaeta said:

Somewhere somehow a kiss says a lot on our sexual compatibility. A bad kisser is rarely a good lover.

This HAS to be true... I will just leave that there. LOL