Is she pretending to have met someone new to test me?

Corduroy

3 hours ago, Corduroy said:

she must have some kind of feelings because she's always the first one to view my stories and knew I wasn't on IG anymore...

And now you are testing her. 

This isn't how healthy relationships start. You're both playing games with each other at this point. 

On 10/13/2022 at 5:51 PM, Corduroy said:

. I don't know if it was wrong for me to leave her hanging, 

Unfortunately it's not a good idea to pursue cyberpals without intending to meet in person in a timely manner.

Think about it. This is a lot of drama and game playing invested in someone you've never met 

If you are interested in someone, it's best to ask them out in a timely fashion at a mutually convenient time for a brief coffee or drink.

At this point all the stalling put her off so just let it go.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

It's been a few weeks, now she's starting to warm up to me again. I've been flirting with her a little bit on social media and joking with her. She started liking my posts again, and messaging me. I decided to ask her out again, but her only response was "Maybe"

I don't know how to take it, but I see it as a plus compared to her saying no this time...

1 hour ago, Corduroy said:

I decided to ask her out again, but her only response was "Maybe"

Don't waste your time on people like this. 

If the answer is not a clear "yes," then it's really just "no" dressed up in different words. You will never get a fulfilling relationship from this woman. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Corduroy said:

. I decided to ask her out again, but her only response was "Maybe"

Try to save yourself the headaches and heartaches of chasing indifferent women.

Redirect your energy into women who definitively want to date you. Keep in mind, anything but a "yes", is a "no".