Ex bf saved my message

GoodVibess

My ex bf blocked me on everything except for snap. I texted him a last message saying I was sorry and that we should stop fighting, to please stop fighting. And I sent him a picture about how a relationship doesn’t just work with love. There needs to be efforts and other things I don’t remember but he saved that picture as well. He saved those 3 messages but didn’t reply. I don’t understand why he would save it a day after he insulted me saying I was pathetic by sending that picture and laughed at me. I have not contacted him at all and it is best I don’t. I don’t understand why he would save it a day after he insulted me. 

Edited by GoodVibess
1 minute ago, GoodVibess said:

I don’t understand why he would save it a day after he insured me. 

Insured you of what?  Maybe he saved them just to remember what you last said to him.  Stop begging and apologizing.  Just let him be and move on to someone else who you're more compatible with.  It never works when you have to beg them back.  Let him go.

• Author
Just now, stillafool said:

Insured you of what?  Maybe he saved them just to remember what you last said to him.  Stop begging and apologizing.  Just let him be and move on to someone else who you're more compatible with.  It never works when you have to beg them back.  Let him go.

It was a typo I meant insulted. That’s what I’m doing but at the same time it’s a little weird that’s all he saved out of all the other messages.

1 hour ago, GoodVibess said:

My ex bf blocked me on everything except for snap. He saved those 3 messages but didn’t reply

How do you know he saved the messages? It good stay no contact from now on so you can move forward in peace.

Is this the same man:

He might have saved it because he’s like that and wanted you to wonder exactly as you are now. This isn’t working. Do the opposite. Don’t send anything else, block and delete his contact. 

I agree with you that relationships take effort and work. They also require mutual respect and he blew through that by calling you what he did and making a joke out of your efforts. Leave him alone and tell yourself never again.

Edited by glows
2 hours ago, GoodVibess said:

I texted him a last message saying I was sorry and that we should stop fighting, to please stop fighting. And I sent him a picture about how a relationship doesn’t just work with love. There needs to be efforts and other things....

Sadly, I think he saved it as your message was a reminder of why this ended.  Kind of like how people hang a note on the fridge reminding themselves of why they left.  

Everything you sent was unnecessary.  An ex doesn't need or want a lecture on how to have a relationship, and I imagine he would have done a massive eyeroll upon receiving this.  If you really needed to contact him, a message of "I'm sorry this didn't work out. I wish you well" would have been more than sufficient.

I'm sorry but, who cares why he saved it?  He is your ex.  Cut all contact with him, leave him in the past and move on with your life.