He invited me to his party but hasn't told me where it is?

StephanieJ123

StephanieJ123

My crush said months ago that I should come to his birthday party that's this week. He said he didn't know where it would be yet, but he'd let me know when it got close.

I saw him a few weeks back and he again said I should come to his birthday party, then reminded me again on Facebook. Each time he asked I said yes, I would come.

The thing is, it's on tomorrow night and he still hasn't told me where it is. He has spoken to me though about random stuff but hasn't mentioned it. Should I ask him or just not say anything unless he does?

2 hours ago, StephanieJ123 said:

He said he didn't know where it would be yet, but he'd let me know when it got close.

How old is he? How do you know each other? Do you have mutual friends or know anyone else who's attending this party? 

You could ask "is the party still on?"  If there is no answer step back.

8 hours ago, StephanieJ123 said:

My crush said months ago that I should come to his birthday party that's this week. He said he didn't know where it would be yet, but he'd let me know when it got close.

I saw him a few weeks back and he again said I should come to his birthday party, then reminded me again on Facebook. Each time he asked I said yes, I would come.

The thing is, it's on tomorrow night and he still hasn't told me where it is. He has spoken to me though about random stuff but hasn't mentioned it. Should I ask him or just not say anything unless he does?

Why haven't you already asked him where it is?

• Like 1

Yes, it's a lot more simple and sensible to shoot him a message asking where is the party than posting on a message board about it.

I gotta echo all the other responses asking you why you haven't asked him where it is?

Seems simple enough, no?

Edited by poppyfields