feeling closing in myself

growingpain

growingpain

there is this girl i ve been friend with for about a year, and i liked and care about her alot. tried asked her out before but she refused. she s attractive inside and out.

now she is seeing somebody now. i am happy that she is feeling cared and happy, and the guy is very nice too. but yet i felt sad and depressed. felt like i am not good enough. and feel like just wanted to be alone and closed in and not see nobody, which i really hated, being alone feeling lonely.

being on this board, i know i need to get out, meet people and do things for myself. which i do. but i just feel sad, my heart is just aching. it is not like we had a bf/gf relationship before. how come i get attached to her so much? i am just feeling down right now...

thanks for listening.

gp

liquid dream

The best thing for you to do is just do things that you enjoy by yourself. Such as hobbies, sports, hanging out with the guys, or whatever you like to do. That should help you get over the pain of thinking that you are not good enough for her. That's what I do anyway. I just shoot some basketball or go surfing. Doing what I love doing by myself really helps heal a broken heart for me. Just give it a try. Good luck!!!

there is this girl i ve been friend with for about a year, and i liked and care about her alot. tried asked her out before but she refused. she s attractive inside and out. now she is seeing somebody now. i am happy that she is feeling cared and happy, and the guy is very nice too. but yet i felt sad and depressed. felt like i am not good enough. and feel like just wanted to be alone and closed in and not see nobody, which i really hated, being alone feeling lonely. being on this board, i know i need to get out, meet people and do things for myself. which i do. but i just feel sad, my heart is just aching. it is not like we had a bf/gf relationship before. how come i get attached to her so much? i am just feeling down right now... thanks for listening. gp