Keeping them interested

Hey folks its me again and I was wondering like I don't have a problem dating people, but after like 3 months usually the person always says "let's just be friend's." I'm thinking it's I'm too nice once I like someone. Like every girl has liked me was like yea I liked you because it was such a challenge then when I finally got you it wasn't as good as it seemed it would have been. I think it's just I get bored of them or they get bored of me or both. I feel like after 2-3 months I lose all romance with the girl and we arent interested in each other and I would liek my relationships to last longer any ideas to keep them interested?

You got no game. Read The Mack Within and you'll be spitting game at the top-notch honies in no time. Write back in a week or two after you've scored a dime and you'll be singing a different tune. Good luck!

You need to get your flirt on both when you are asking them out and on the date. That will both signal to them you are interested and will gauge their response. Making long eye contact is really sexy, too. I respond to that from a woman more than just about anything. Give that "come hither" look. Work it. And stop acting nervous goddammit. Ha ha ha!

Or buy a slower watch, or turn your wall calendar backwards, makes it seem longer. Maybe you haven't met the right one yet??? Keep on looking........

but after like 3 months usually the person always says "let's just be friend's."

have you been kissin' up to them ?? Too much is bad dude.

any ideas to keep them interested?

1. stop kissin' up to them.

2. disagree with them as often as you can.

3. when they look awful, tell them.

4. when they act stupid, call them out on it.

Have the guts to be a man. And that means NO kissin' up to them. Nada. Ziltch. Get them to do things your way and not theirs. If they don't agree with you, walk.

Have the guts to be a man. And that means NO kissin' up to them. Nada. Ziltch. Get them to do things your way and not theirs. If they don't agree with you,

Do this, and they will drop you like the steaming pile of hot crap that you will have become.

Do this, and they will drop you like the steaming pile of hot crap that you will have become.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

What do you suggest?

1. kiss up to them, make yourself fully available at their whims and fancy.

2. agree with everything they say

example...

She: I heard the increase in gas prices is actually the work of aliens plotting the downfall of our planet

You: Hey I heard that one as well. I agree with you. And you know what, I think there might just be an element of truth in it.

3. when they look awful, tell them they look gorgeous

4. when they act stupid, tell them they're soooo cute and funny??

Any guy that agrees should wear a T-shirt that says 'I'm a doormat'. Get real.

There are too many guys around here saying acting like an a**h*** is the way to go. That comes usually from the frustration of the spurned "nice guys" who can't understand why their flowers and butt-kissing didn't do the trick. I think showing open disrespect and arbitrarily acting like a jerk will just land you women who actually do look awful, act stupid, and say nothing worth agreeing with.

I'd personally like a higher quality woman. The secret is to respect her and respect yourself even more. That last part is the hard part to keep in mind when things get difficult. You'll be tested, and if the first thing you sacrifice is your self-respect, then start counting the hours until she ends up with someone else.

Even if you pass the test you could still lose her. But at least you didn't sell out.

By the way The Mack Within is a real book.

• Author
have you been kissin' up to them ?? Too much is bad dude.

Have the guts to be a man. And that means NO kissin' up to them. Nada. Ziltch. Get them to do things your way and not theirs. If they don't agree with you, walk.

No man it's eithier like I'm too much of a dick like when they like me then when they don't like me I end up liking thm its annoying.