Is he serious or not?

I'm a 25 yr old female who is friends with a 30 yr old male. Our friendship has grown over the past 10 months and we talk on a daily basis and see each other whenever we can. Over the course of our friendship, he has asked me to marry him. At first I thought he was kidding, but lately he has asked me twice. Should I brush it off or what?

Bobby Dygytul

Sound to me like he maybe serious. How do you feel about him?

I'm a 25 yr old female who is friends with a 30 yr old male. Our friendship has grown over the past 10 months and we talk on a daily basis and see each other whenever we can. Over the course of our friendship, he has asked me to marry him. At first I thought he was kidding, but lately he has asked me twice. Should I brush it off or what?

Why don't you ask him? I'm sure he's in a better position than we are to tell you whether or not he's serious.

You also might want to look at how he's asking. If he's had five or six beers and is casually mentioning it, that's one thing. If he's down on one knee looking deep into your eyes, that's another.

Do you two have a romantic relationship or are you just buddies? Do you want to marry him?