Need some suggestions

Hi, I had a post a few weeks ago about my difficulties of getting women to go out with me.

Anyway, I think my major problem is that I'm a small person and don't look mature enough. I'm Asian, 31 and some people said I look 21. I'm only 5'5" and don't weight much.

I know there is nothing I can do about my height, except maybe wearing shoes with a thicker soles. But I would like to know what else I can do to look more mature? I'm a very clean cut person and I dress nicely, nothing that would give people the wrong impression.

I don't have much of a problem actually talking to people but sometimes it is the first impression that really counts. People often get judged just by the way they look and not by what's inside. Very often I get written off before I even get the chance to start a conversation.

Guys & Ladies, I need your help on this one.

Thanks!

liquid dream

Just come off as a happy guy who doesn't even care about the way he looks. Give off the impression that you know you look good and you want to let women know that you are a cool and confident guy. Don't worry so much about how you look. That is a big turn off for most women. If a woman can't find qualities in you that out weigh your hight, then find another one. One thing about "fear of rejection" that most guys have. Well, as humans we live by two things. The desire for pleasure, and the avoidance of pain. It seems like you have linked in your mind to avoid pain rather than gain pleasure. That's okay, it is the reason why most guys won't approach a woman that they are attracted to. The next time you see an attractive woman, don't think more about going through the pain of her rejecting you, but think more about the pleasure of being with her. Trust me...it builds confidence. If the woman comes off rude, or not intrested, there is probably a reason because of her situation, not yours. I hope I made some sense in this response!!! Good luck too you!

Hi, I had a post a few weeks ago about my difficulties of getting women to go out with me.

Anyway, I think my major problem is that I'm a small person and don't look mature enough. I'm Asian, 31 and some people said I look 21. I'm only 5'5" and don't weight much. I know there is nothing I can do about my height, except maybe wearing shoes with a thicker soles. But I would like to know what else I can do to look more mature? I'm a very clean cut person and I dress nicely, nothing that would give people the wrong impression. I don't have much of a problem actually talking to people but sometimes it is the first impression that really counts. People often get judged just by the way they look and not by what's inside. Very often I get written off before I even get the chance to start a conversation. Guys & Ladies, I need your help on this one. Thanks!