How to handle the flirting game....

What do people think is the correct protocol for dealing with the situation where your SO is being flirted/chatted up/etc by someone else?

For instance you go somewhere and your SO and their friend are engaged in convo with two members of opposite sex? I reckon girls will have different reaction to guys.

RecordProducer

If my SO is not flirting back then why would I care? I've had friends and acquaintances flirting openly with my guys and it didn't bother me, because they didn't show any signs of interest in those girls.

Now if this woman were attractive and they were engaged in a very interesting and lively conversation (for them), I would feel slightly threatened. I must add that I've never been jealous of anyone before, but with my current BF I feel a bit possessive, probably due to the long distance between us.

If my SO is not flirting back then why would I care? I've had friends and acquaintances flirting openly with my guys and it didn't bother me, because they didn't show any signs of interest in those girls.

Agreed. I know my man is hot, and I think it's funny to watch girls hit on him 'cause I know he's coming home with me. It's also funny cause he's usually honestly oblivious. Once he was hit on by a guy and went as far as to agree to get together with the guy for some drinks before someone discreetly explained to him what was going on. :lmao:

I'm not jealous when it comes to flirting. I do have a friend who gets touchy feely when she's drunk and we've had a few conversations about how that does bother me.